The Tropicana Atlantic City Burger or Cocktail of the month promotion continues in December with proceeds going to the Salvation Army Angel Tree Program.
Beginning Thursday, Dec. 5 Tropicana Atlantic City will donate $1 to the program with every purchase of Chelsea Five Gastropub’s Burgermeister and Coquito cocktail.
The $17 Burgermeister is a house-signature burger topped with honey ham steak, cheese sauce, and fried macaroni and cheese. The $13 Coquito is a mixture of rum, cinnamon, and tres leches cream.
The Salvation Army’s Angel Tree Program
The Angel Tree Program has been providing assistance to families during the holidays for the past 35 years. It supplies children in need with new toys and clothes.
For more information about the Salvation Army Angel Tree Program can be found here.
Chelsea Five Gastropub is serving up December’s burger and cocktail of the month Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
But these aren’t the only happy hours at Tropicana Atlantic City throughout the month.
Tropicana happy hour
In fact, Tropicana Atlantic City is serving up more happy hours every hour, every day of the week.
Here’s a list of the Happy Hour specials at some of Tropicana’s clubs, lounges, bars, and restaurants:
- Whiskey Five Bar: Friday and Saturday 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. – $5 NJ beers and wines and $6 whiskey of the week.
- Bar Olón: Wednesday through Saturday 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. – $3 Especialidades and $5 guacamole. Plus, $3 draft and bottle beers, $4 sangria, and $5 wines.
- IL Verdi: Thursday through Sunday 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. – $2 to $6 food specials.
- Okatshe: Friday (10 PM- close), Saturday (10 PM- close), and Sunday (8 p.m. to 11 p.m.) – $6 Maki & Small Plates, $5 Select Sake, and $4 Select Beer.
- Chelsea Five Gastropub: Everyday 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. – $4 Domestic Beers, $5 Drafts, $6 House Wines, and $7 Specialty Cocktails. Plus, $5 to $8 Small Plates
- Tango’s Lounge: Sunday through Thursday 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. – $4 Select Drafts, $5 Domestic Bottle Beer, $6 Imported Bottle Beer, $6 Select Wines, and $7 Select Cocktails.
- Boogie Nights: Thursday 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. – $6 drink specials and half-price bottles.
- Chickie’s & Pete’s: All-day Happy Hour seven days a week – Domestic drafts starting at $4.50, select import drafts at $5.50.
- A Dam Good Sports Bar: It’s always happy hour – $3 PBR, Miller Hi-Life drafts, $6 margaritas, and $6 select martinis. Plus, $6 and $6.50 40oz beers.
- Anthem Lounge: Friday 11 p.m. to 12 a.m. – $5 drink specials and 2 for 1 bottle service packages.
- Firewaters Saloon: Monday through Friday 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. – $6 Long Islands and $3.50 Coors Light, Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Yuengling 16oz Drafts & $5 House Wine Glass.
Tropicana Atlantic City
Tropicana Atlantic City spans six city blocks steps from the Atlantic City boardwalk and beach.
The 24-hour casino resort boasts 2,300 Slot Machines, 132 Table Games, and an 18-Table Poker Room. Plus, there are 25 restaurants and 20 bars and lounges on the property.
Tropicana is currently owned and operated by Eldorado Resorts. Eldorado will complete a merger with Caesars Entertainment in 2020.